The Team One C.O.R.E.
C = Collaborative
Builds and sustains strong, genuine relationships with people of all levels and takes positive steps to extend network and cultivate connections.
O = Optimism
Is utterly reliable, always delivering on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = Results-Driven
Acts strategically to exceed goals and has the ability to adapt to changes in process and execution.
E = Entrepreneurial
Constantly looking for and identifying actionable and thought provoking opportunities for the company and executing them.
- The Search Supervisor works in conjunction with the Search Director and manages the planning, buying and optimization of Search plans across a variety of accounts.
- Sets up Search accounts, GDN and Search Remarketing campaigns for Indian and Dacor. Manages and optimizes the campaigns toward performance on a daily basis. Works closely with SEO.
- Develops client facing presentations and regular dashboards/feedback on campaigns for a variety of Search clients. Stays updated on changing industry trends and policies within Search. Leverages syndicated digital research to benchmark trends and manage expectations. Works closely with Analytics to ensure robust analysis of campaigns.
- Responsible for on-going client relationship building, strategic media planning, inspiring innovative ideas and mentoring Media’s junior staff members.
Day to Day:
- Coordinating budget information, project timing and deliverables with integrated planning teams.
- Handles day to day responsibility of Search plans; including contracts, traffic, billing, metrics.
- Working in Adwords, developing and analyzing accounts.
- Pulling ad-hoc reports from Google Analytics, Omniture and DCM as needed.
- Works closely with other departments (Ad Ops, Account Management, Media, SEO) to maintain integration among all disciplines
- Handles integration with agency counterparts and communication with management on issues/project deadlines.
- Builds strong relationships with media vendors/rep community.
- Meets with new vendors to vet for potential client activation
- Handles special projects as assigned by the Performance Director and Group Media Director such as POVs, Executive Summary of Campaigns (Media Highlights) and Campaign Metrics.
- Manages major contract negotiations and coordination with other Saatchi agencies as needed. Historical knowledge of previous client executions and performance
Experience: Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Search Analyst or working in Digital Media Planning. Extensive experience in Search is a must.
Education: A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Adwords certification a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and an analytical thinking are critical.
- The ideal candidate has experience setting up Search campaigns, developing and analyzing digital metric reports, setting KPI’s and best practice benchmarks. Advanced knowledge of Adwords, Omniture, DCM, Kenshoo or Marin, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. This person must be highly organized, and able to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Must maintain a balanced perspective of the workload to accommodate client needs while maintaining positive morale within the group.