The Team One C.O.R.E.
C = Collaborative Builds and sustains strong, genuine relationships with people of all levels and takes positive steps to extend network and cultivate connections.
O = Optimism Is utterly reliable, always delivering on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = Results-Driven Acts strategically to exceed goals and has the ability to adapt to changes in process and execution.
E = Entrepreneurial Constantly looking for and identifying actionable and thought provoking opportunities for the company and executing them.
The primary focus of a Project Manager (PM) is to be a steward of the project, leading it across all disciplines. The PM’s goal is to ensure the timely input (from experts in all areas) required for successful delivery the completed project. The PM is someone who possesses authority and responsibility, and ensures quality by soliciting stakeholder input and fostering a culture where team members connect.
Day to Day:
- Manages project communications internally and between all departments. The PM communicates directly with
- individual team members to reiterate the scheduled deliverables, relay revision requests, record the job’s progress, and to address obstacles as they arise.
- Establishes integration check points to facilitate collaboration between the internal departments involved in the creative development process.
- Recaps certain internal meetings, decisions and deliverables in writing (due dates, internal direction and documented history), for dissemination to the team.
- Receives media plan information (including unit size) from an account person, and seeks specifications through the Producer.
- Schedules the second internal creative review (ICR II), which includes idea management, idea production, idea creation and idea communication.
- Ensures the agency’s point of view champions the work being presented to the client.
- Obtains the required approvals for the copy, scripts, layouts, proofs, and etc.
- In addition, heavily involved with Project Communication/Integration, Project Assignments/Scope, Project Budget/Scope, Project Schedule/Time Management, Project Approvals/Quality , Project Documentation, Project Resources (Internal) and Project Resources (External)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of well-rounded project management experience in an advertising or related business.
- Cross-discipline experience is a plus, but experience in one specific medium (broadcast, print or digital) will be considered
Education: A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly organized.
- A skilled multi-tasker.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to oversee project deliverables across all disciplines.
- Knows when to seek input from subject matter experts.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Highly motivated to seek solutions.
- Possesses advanced interpersonal and computer skills.