The Team One C.O.R.E.
C = Collaborative
Builds and sustains strong, genuine relationships with people of all levels and takes positive steps to extend network
and cultivate connections.
O = Optimism
Is utterly reliable, always delivering on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = Results-Driven
Acts strategically to exceed goals and has the ability to adapt to changes in process and execution.
E = Entrepreneurial
Constantly looking for and identifying actionable and thought provoking opportunities for the company and executing them.
The LDA Digital Manager will work closely with the Digital Management Supervisor to ensure the success and optimization of the LDA digital program and offering. This includes working closely with the Media and Account teams as well as outside vendors to monitor performance.
Day to Day:
1. Work with internal field and traffic teams to complete a series of digital workbooks on an ongoing basis.
2. Support the Management Supervisor on the rollout of any DMP programs and ensure field teams are updated on the latest information
3. Support for LDA Media team
4. Attend digital vendor meetings, both pitch and reporting, to speak on behalf of the LDA needs and ensure recommendations can be accommodated in the current model.
5. Work with the national digital team and outside vendors on dealer site updates and field inquiries.
6. Act as liaison with Field Communications contact(s) at Team One corporate. Investigates questions regarding LDA digital.
7. Assist Management Supervisor with the production and maintenance of LDA Shopping Tool banners
8. Supports Management Supervisor in gathering content and updates for major LDA and BOD presentation decks
Experience: 2-3 years digital experience. Retail/Dealer experience a bonus.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Skills and Abilities: Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and FileMaker. Proficient administrative and computer skills required. Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills. Must be well-rounded, responsible, self-starter with a “team player” attitude with an interest in marketing/advertising. Must be incredibly detail-oriented and able to identify opportunities for efficiency.