The Team One C.O.R.E.
C = Collaborative
Builds and sustains strong, genuine relationships with people of all levels and takes positive steps to extend network
and cultivate connections.
O = Optimism
Is utterly reliable, always delivering on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = Results-Driven
Acts strategically to exceed goals and has the ability to adapt to changes in process and execution.
E = Entrepreneurial
Constantly looking for and identifying actionable and thought provoking opportunities for the company and executing them.
The Assistant Account Executive will work on the Lexus National Relationship Marketing team supporting the Account Executive, Account Supervisor, Group Account Director and senior team members in day-to-day client business management. This role will lead the monthly Pursuit eNewsletter, Ad-Hoc campaigns and small programs, help support the larger team with budgeting and billing needs, keep internal departments informed about client direction, and other assistance as needed.
Day to Day:
- Manage ongoing monthly email newsletter, including collaboration with multiple internal teams from strategy, creative development, project management and production teams
- Manage ongoing customer retention campaigns Manage and update regular status reports for the client and internal team
- Manage email deployment calendar for client, internal department, and vendors
- Maintain strong and professional relationships with Lexus clientsConduct competitive and marketplace research for Relationship Marketing team
- Assist with budget management
- Support the internal team in larger project initiatives, while managing smaller projects independently
- Manage ad-hoc campaigns, if necessary
- 1-2 years in digital advertising
- CRM experience preferred
- Managing small projects with little support from supervisor, and leading client conversations
- Financial acumen: budgeting and billing organization and stewardship
- Digital marketing experience and/or analytics
- An understanding around digital platforms and/or tools is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Marketing, or Advertising)
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong character presence with self-confidence
- Self-starter with a desire to consistently improve how we do business
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Solid project management capabilities and presentation skills
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with team members to create the best possible work for our clients
- Team oriented and willingness to handle multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- "Willing” attitude; takes initiative; eager to learn
- Proven relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office